Thank you all for your fabulous support during 2013 and here’s to a great new year. During 2013 Rowperfect’s website hit new heights – over 125,000 people visited the site generating over 1 Million page views.
Statistics for the year visiting Rowperfect
Thank you all for your continued support and also telling your friends.
Happy New Rowing Season
I’m not one for new year’s resolutions and so was pleased to read Mike Davenport’s alternative suggestion: 3 words.
Rowperfect’s 3 words: World-Domination, Sales, Fans
What are your three words for 2014?
… so I spent the time writing blog posts which you may not have seen over the holiday break. I paused the newsletter over Christmas (I would have got too many out-of-office emails from you)!
A quick summary of what you’ve missed.
- Holiday rowing – does your club allow visitors? Karen was charged a lot to row in Spain – how do you charge short term visitors at your club?
- How (not) to demonstrate rowing technique – a blow by blow dissection of what’s wrong with this rowing technique video and the importance of clear demonstration when explaining to athletes what you want them to do
- Does Alcohol affect your rowing? – seasonal and apposite
- Year end reflection – Martin Cross’ appraisal of the international rowing year and what comes next
- The “Best” rowers are not always the fastest – a reappraisal of the on-water versus erg success of the Kiwi Pair and Mahe Drysdale