2020 World Rowing Masters Regatta alternative
So here’s how it works. From 2-6 September jump on an indoor rower and submit your score to the online form here. (WRVMR form link).
The World Rowing Virtual Rowing Masters Regatta – It is an easy thing:
- Use any of the available ergo meters, at your home, in your club or gym.
- Enter your 1000 m times as many times as you like.
- The time(s) you submit will work off an honour system.
- Note: extra fast rowers will definitely be recruited by the nations rowing associations.
- World Rowing will then publish the name and club affiliation of everyone who participates.
- Each participant will also receive by email a certificate signed by the FISA authorities.
- FISA will also publish general statistics – 25th, 50th and 75th percentiles for your age group.
What do you think? Just another Indoor Rowing event or a good way to virtually meet your buddies from overseas?