Coming to race in the World Masters Games in Auckland, New Zealand during April 2017?
World Masters Games 2017
Hire your boats direct from the clubs and benefit local rowing using the availability chart on the North Shore Rowing Club website. World Masters Games Boat Rental.
Carefully scheduled by local clubs, each boat is made available for a morning or afternoon session of racing. The regatta programme is run so each event is concluded during one session of racing so you get the boat for the whole session, can set it up and leave it exactly the way you like it. The hire fee covers heat, semifinal and finals in one fee per seat.
A group of NZ clubs are offering their boats for hire by visiting overseas crews. The document opposite shows the boats available for each day of racing. Those with a strikethrough line are already reserved.
In the documents opposite you will find
- One page for each day of the regatta April 24 – 28 2017 inclusive
- A list of events split into Morning Afternoon sessions
- A list of boats available for hire split into Morning Afternoon sessions
- Names of clubs who have already reserved boats for each event
- The file name includes the date it was last updated e.g. 22 Oct 2016
Boats are available to hire for a fee of NZ$65 per person per event plus a refundable deposit of NZ$500 which will act as a bond against any damages or repairs needed from your hire.
Overseas visitors who want find additional crew members, please write your requests in the comments below and we’ll try to help you out.