Why, oh why are racing starts such an enigma?
Why do we find it so hard to get them 100% right every time?
Why do things go wrong on a start and how does that impact the rest of our race?
Masters coaches Marlene Royle and Rebecca Caroe set out to find answers to all these questions. And now they are ready to share the solutions with you.
The Racing Starts Challenge
Running over 3 days in May, Royle and Caroe are teaching rowing racing starts – for anyone who wants to learn (or re-learn) how to get it right every time you race.
If you are ready to take your rowing to the next level in 2021….you simply can’t afford to miss this challenge where we are going to show you how to:
● Turn your racing starts into a confident part of your regatta performance… where you are proud of what you and your crew can achieve
● Turn your mental approach to racing starts from a “meh” to a “Hell Yeah!”
● Essential for coaches who have crews that need wins on the board for getting recruited or leaderboards that really matter
● Learn how to teach and embed these racing starts and get successful starts EVERY SINGLE RACE.
Each day Rebecca and Marlene welcome a guest who will give you their insights and advice.
Lesleh Wright – Olympic Cox 1980 & 1884, Athletic Director Chinook Performance
- Lesleh will teach the coxswain’s point of view – how to get to the start, how to back into the starting gate and calm your crew down.
Adam Kreek – Olympic 8 2004 & 2008, Ambassador Coach at Oarboard, Executive Business Coach
- Adam will teach Mike Spracklen’s Method starts for crew boats. Mike’s won 4 Olympic gold medals with his crews.
Alix James – Masters athlete, CEO of Nielsen-Kellerman, collegiate, club & masters experience
- Alix will teach how to use GPS speed measurements to measure your start and work out which sequence is best for you.
Sign up NOW
The Racing Starts Challenge begins on May 18th 2021 and runs for 3 consecutive days.
Get exclusive access to this live training valued at $295 Absolutely Free in the 3 day Racing Starts Challenge.