Here’s your weekly opportunity to enjoy tales from others who also love rowing. This weekly round-up is for a short list of interesting, in-depth articles for you to read over the weekend.
This week in the rowing online news several stories caught our eye
- Insight into Katherine Grainger’s psyche – how she picked herself up from Beijing disappointment anad refocused for London. Plus her favourite things!
- Olympic rowers pick up lucrative endorsement contracts – Nite Watches
- Romero turns to Iron Man and qualifies for Hawaii world champs [as did RP’s Chris George]. Insight into her personal drive and motivation was
“I thrive on being rubbish and being desperate to get better and working out the processes of how to do that, to do it sensibly and make small steps for that bigger long-term aim.”
- World’s fittest nonagenarian who rows six times a week
- Sadness as vandals push hammers into rowing boats in NZ while the national team announce they want to contest every boat class in Rio 2016
And of course, if you have news that you think other readers would enjoy – send it to us via our contact page. Each day we tweet and retweet short rowing news links that our followers are sharing – to get these follow @rowperfect on Twitter.