As the review of 2010 draws to an end, we’re taking a moment to look back at some of our most popular posts of the year. These might not necessarily be the best, but they are the most popular – the ones that were viewed the most, meaning that touched your soul (okay, not really) and what you chose to read, from interviews to rowing apps.
So there you go.
- Crimson and black (May 28)
- Best iPhone apps for Rowing and Sculling (March 25)
- Interview with Carlos Dinares: Coach to Ursula Groblem WLwt 1x (April 16)
- Interview with Jimmy Joy, former Canadian National Team Director (March 11)
- Writing about running a club learn-to-scull programme (January 21)
We thank you for the time you spent on our blog. Keep coming back as we will be having heaps of exciting rowing news and trivia to share this year as well.
If you want to get the news as it happens, add your email to the ‘subscribe’ button on the right side of the news page. You’ll get each post in an email.