Crossing the Line Sport has teamed up with Rowperfect to offer you the chance to win one month webinar access in a free competition. Read on for how to win.
An athlete/player’s intense training and competing schedule leaves little time for education and personal development. Crossing the Line (experts in supporting athletes) have responded to this need by developing a unique series of webinars that will be available live and on-demand to cater to their various schedules and time zones.
They’ll be hosting two webinars per month, starting on Thursday, February 15, 2018. Each month has a different theme related to performance, wellbeing, mental health, dual careers and skills for life.
February is ‘athlete mental wellbeing’
A full list of all the webinars: Priced at a very affordable $30 per event –
we strongly recommend all these topics.
- Positive psychological skills
- Emotion regulation
- Social Media Management training
- Digital nutrition
- Who am I without my sport?
- Holistic approaches to supporting athlete transition
- How the sporting world is embracing mental health
- Managing injuries from a psychological perspective