I do believe that there is a lot of good points about the Coxmate GPS that I have:
- for non-demanding (geeky) clients that purely want stroke rate and speed or don’t look into the detail of things it’s a great device that delivers. I have a rower in my club that loves the Coxmate!
- Design is quite smooth and love the fact that looks and feels sturdy;
- Touch screen is a great feature;
- More than just a stroke coach, can be used to do other things (apps).
- You guys thought about the adaptors to attach it to the boat which makes enjoyable the fact that is easy to put the Coxmate anywhere in the boat – not just at stroke.
- The bag that comes with the Coxmate is very nice and provides protection to it while not in use.
I love reviewing equipment and love the idea of someone giving a bit of competition to NK, I do think that you have a good product and you will get even better, NK has a lot of years on the case therefore a bit of a head start.