Get up to speed reading some of our back-issues and blog posts.
Side by Side Racing:
- Race Plans for coaches and coxswains: By looking at the ‘ideal’ race profile you can build and action a race plan that’s more likely to succeed.
- Race plans for coaches and coxswains part 2: Take a look at how Coxes can help the crew train in order to achieve the best possible results.
- Why Rowing is like Forumula1: Highlights the various elements of any race that need to be considered in order to succeed.
- 7 Top Tips to Prepare for Single Sculling Starts!: Seven tips to help you get the best possible start in a Single Scull.
- How to Identify your Optimal Mental State: Gives an idea of how to get yourself into the optimum mental state before you race, as well as suggestions how to achieve this state of mind every time you race.