Rowperfect presents the new MK IV interface designed to allow you to train without a computer attached and with a touch screen interface. The whole thing works without the need of batteries!
- Touch Screen
- All the features of the Rowperfect DOS interface
- NEW Features – Distance per Stroke, Drive Time, Drive Ratio, Split times per 100, 250, 500 or 1000 metres, Intervals pre-set
- All data recorded at the end of the session for you to review
- Store and record sessions, strokes or training settings on the removable MultiMedia Card
- Screen settings variable – Force curve, or bar graph or pacer or numeric
- Inclusive computer interface to connect to PC
We hope this is all good news for you, we think that this new interface represents a quantum leap in exercise monitoring generally, not just rowing. When Valery Kleshnev (English Institute of Sport) saw it he was truly impressed – it brings cutting edge sports science within the reach of every rower and every athlete. The Touch Screen navigation is incredibly simple – Mark Campbell reports watching Frans Goebel work it out (with absolutely no tutoring) in about two minutes. The generator/sensor is as far as we know a world first, and a huge step forward – NO BATTERIES TO BUY – EVER.
We will be demonstrating this at the Strathclyde FISA Masters Regatta from September 9 – 11 and the units will be available to buy from this date. They can be retro-fitted to recent model Rowperfect base units.
Email us to receive the detailed specification sheet.