Rowperfect presents the new MK IV interface designed to allow you to train without a computer attached and with a touch screen interface. The whole thing works without the need of batteries!
- Touch Screen
- All the features of the Rowperfect DOS interface
- NEW Features Distance per Stroke, Drive Time, Drive Ratio, Split times per 100, 250, 500 or 1000 metres, Intervals pre-set
- All data recorded at the end of the session for you to review
- Store and record sessions, strokes or training settings on the removable MultiMedia Card
- Screen settings variable Force curve, or bar graph or pacer or numeric
- Inclusive computer interface to connect to PC
We hope this is all good news for you, we think that this new interface represents a quantum leap in exercise monitoring generally, not just rowing. When Valery Kleshnev (English Institute of Sport) saw it he was truly impressed it brings cutting edge sports science within the reach of every rower and every athlete. The Touch Screen navigation is incredibly simple Mark Campbell reports watching Frans Goebel work it out (with absolutely no tutoring) in about two minutes. The generator/sensor is as far as we know a world first, and a huge step forward – NO BATTERIES TO BUY EVER.
We will be demonstrating this at the Strathclyde FISA Masters Regatta from September 9 11 and the units will be available to buy from this date. They can be retro-fitted to recent model Rowperfect base units.
Email us to receive the detailed specification sheet.