Knowing Rowperfect has a list of “Rowing Hacks” I wanted to submit my own.
Anyway, I thought you might like to share these two photographs showing my re-use of carbon fibre blades for trestles and blade racks.
The tubes and spoons can be bonded with adhesive or combined with wood to make the cross members and fixed with screws. The spoons identify your club colours as can the canvas on the cradle. They are of course lightweight and strong.
Steve Swan @ Blade innovations
Rowing Hacks from Rowperfect
Here’s our back catalogue of rowing hacks – check the category on the right hand sidebar
- Phone Holder in boat using hair elastic bands
- Resistance training tennis ball
- Teaching adult beginners
- Boat Rack labels in the boathouse
- Megaphone holder rowinghack
- GoPro stand in the rowing boat