We’ve got a new book for the new year – Blisters.
A perennial source of discussion among rowers is how to deal with blisters. Everyone gets them and overcoming the soreness and preventing infection and enforced idleness due to poor hand skin management is a skill you can learn. It also de-bunks the myths about blisters like peeing on your hands and whether to use meths to harden your skin.
This booklet shares knowledge gained from years of rowing and coaching and gives you
- 6 ways to treat a rowing blister
- slide bites and “rowers bum”
- 3 ways to avoid rowing blisters
- the unseen dangers of water-borne infection
- detailed photos of how to strap up your fingers and palm
Buy it from the Rowperfect shop Rowing Blisters and Skin Injuries