Rowperfect has set up an account on Slideshare where we publish information useful for coaches and athletes who want to improve their rowing, sculling and technique.
You will find all our slide decks are available for download so you can use them for yourself.
We are also honoured to share slides that readers of the Rowperfect newsletter have kindly allowed us to publish, but which we did not write. Thanks very much to Jim Joy, Ivan Hooper and Stephen Aitken
- Safety on the Tideway River Thames in London
- John Keogh’s slides on “Late Drive: Early Recovery”
- Angle changes due to rigging distance between handles, stretcher, span
- Efficiency of movement and internal coaching
- Force curves and Coaching Technique
What other topics would you like us to write about?
And if you’d like to get Rowperfect’s tips once a week join our newsletter – it’s an email summary of all the articles we publish sent on a Wednesday. If you prefer to get notifications “as they publish” then select the red notifications icon on the bottom left corner of your screen.
Join notifications icon
To unsubscribe from notifications, click the cog wheel top right of your screen.
Rowperfect new article notifications