If your club collects member’s personal information, you need to be aware of this. British Rowing event – should be very helpful.
Recommend sharing with your friends.
Data Protection and Club Members’ Data
If your club collects any personal data in the course of managing its members then it will need to comply with GDPR, which is why we wanted to support you with preparing for, and operating within, the new regulations.
The webinar will cover a range of different topics that will affect rowing clubs including:
- What is data protection and GDPR?
- Who do the new regulations apply to and how do they apply?
- Where might the risks be for community rowing clubs?
- What steps can clubs take towards GDPR compliance?
- What useful resources and information are available?
|We know you are super busy, so if you can’t make it we’ll share with you a recording from the webinar.If you have questions that you would like asked on your behalf then please email clubsupport@ |