Join the newsletter list and you’ll be in the draw for this month’s prize Anna Railton’s poster “The Rules” Sign up to the Newsletter list and be in with a chance to win. Each month we pick one lucky subscriber to get a free gift.
The Rules is a humorous poster in which blogger Anna Railton sets out the 50 Rules which should govern the sport of rowing and rowing clubs.
An A1 poster, shipped folded, this is a MUST for every rowing club’s erg or weights room.
Illustrated by Anna’s stick-men cartoons, it captures the serious rower’s training ethic while leaving room for intense discussion. Why shouldn’t you wear leggings under a row suit?
- #4 You row because you like pain
- #9 It never gets easier, you just go faster
- #29 Do not ever match your kit
- #40 Don’t make your excuses before you race
- #43 Don’t be intimidated by other people’s lycra or boat
Can’t wait to see it? Buy your own – The Rules just a tenner.