A question from Joe
“We have a number of adult novices(sculling). Where can I find best program outlines for adult beginners?”
You don’t say where you are located. If in the UK go to the British Rowing website and there is a place where you can find a club.
If you are a coach and want program i.e. training programmes, you can buy some ebooks
- Teaching Sculling to beginners – first few lessons by Mike Sullivan
- How to run a learn to row / scull course – has a detailed training programme inside
- Exercises to help scullers get their blades off the water
- Handling your sculling boat on land and water –
- Sculling safety manual are both good for coaches
- Buy this and you can get a program for a month or possibly more
We also have some coaches who will write a training program for you.
Please come back to me if these don’t answer your questions.