Here’s your weekly opportunity to enjoy tales from others who also love rowing. This weekly round-up is for a short list of interesting, in-depth articles for you to read over the weekend.
This week in the rowing online news several stories caught our eye:
- The coaches behind “Arguably New Zealand’s best olympics ever”- meet the faces behind the medals.
- Coastal regatta in Berwick on Tweed this weekend –
The big growth in entries for the regatta comes as the sport of coastal rowing quickly grows, with the inaugural Coastal Rowing World Championships set to take place at Ullapool next year.
- Feature on Nick Beighton GB Adaptive athlete in the Standard – mainstream news features rowing.. it has to be good for the sport.
- Australian Olympic double medallist, Kim Crow announces she’s sticking to the single for now
- Delight for corporate rowers from marketing and design agency, Oyster, racing for Southsea Rowing Club
- Plovdiv plans city expansion based around the rowing course
And of course, if you have news that you think other readers would enjoy – send it to us via our contact page. Each day we tweet and retweet short rowing news links that our followers are sharing – to get these follow @rowperfect on Twitter.