Here’s your weekly opportunity to enjoy tales from others who also love rowing. This weekly round-up is for a short list of interesting, in-depth articles for you to read over the weekend.
And of course, if you have news that you think other readers would enjoy – send it to us via our contact page. Each day we tweet and retweet short rowing news links that our followers are sharing – to get these follow @rowperfect on Twitter.
This week in the rowing online news several stories caught our eye:
- Short video of Australian mens 4x and LM4- training in Tasmania. Awesome water.
- An insight into the mid-rankings of US University rowing with an interview with Indiana University coach, Steve Peterson. 2 minutes on race plans, his view of their opponents and what do practice before a big race.
- Staying in America, a summary of the Ivy League womens rankings at the end of March plus a quick assessment of crew strengths. This season will be the first-ever Ivy League Women’s Rowing Championship May 13 on the Cooper River in Pensauken, N.J.
- And a summer student rowing coach job in Owen Sound, Canada
- Lastly some fun – ‘rowing’ with a mechanical excavator