Normal training times for the high-performance squads are currently
- Sat (boys) 8-12 and girls 12:30-4:30. (these were only separated last year to make a smaller group so that Katy could do the seniors (in theory) on a Saturday morning with cover from Lisa and Ashley.) We can reconsider and recombine if necessary though it would be easier then to do all in the afternoon when there is less pressure on boats and more space on the river (no SGCBC, junior Bs or senior Bs).
- Sun (boys and girls) 8am -12 (currently this is sole charge of the high performance crews only and, depending on the races coming,
- Tues 6:30-8:30 (circuits for whole club in the winter. Again, the circuits session can be ‘outsourced’ but ideally would be designed by the senior/head coach)
- Thur 6:30-8:30 (Land training in the winter)
– Katy runs an additional session for the top group by invitation on Mon (used to be Wednesday) 5:30-6:30. This is not part of the core hours.
– And I (or you) supervise a junior ergo session on Wed mornings at 6:45
Please read into the stuff below and see attached, that we are extremely flexible and can alter training times if possible if the right coach(es) come forward! We are looking for one or two coaches potentially so would consider a job share also.
Salary: approx £15 /hour (but negotiable)
Vice Captain for Weybridge RC