We are looking for several new people to join our team – particularly from the London, Thames Valley and M25 areas.
If you have two evenings a month and one weekend every two months available – would you like to become a Rowperfect sales consultant?
The job entails visiting clubs and regattas with Rowperfect products and demonstrating them to rowers and coaches.
You need to
- Understand the sport of rowing
- Speak and write good English
- Be computer literate and have good personal organisation skills for booking appointments and following up enquiries
- A friendly, personable manner is an advantage
- Use of a computer, mobile phone and a car (hatchback or estate)
In exchange we’ll set you up with everything you need, pay you and you’ll also earn commission on sales generated.
Get in touch if you are interested in learning more.