Hungary, Serbia, Germany, USA. USA lead early but all four boats still within a length at 750m. Three boats go through to semifinals. All crews throwing everything in through half way. Germany pull ahead of the USA and sneak a length at 1500m. USA and Serbia level for 2nd and 3rd with Hungary slipping back. Germany making a statement by pulling well clear. Half a length clear and pulling away. Leave nothing to chance in the rep after crabs in the quad races. USA hit buoys in 250m and drop a few metres. USA rowing over the buoys but just reach the line ahead of Hungary. Germany first, Serbia second, USA third. These will qualify. Hungary got so close but go out.
There’s no delicate way to put this. If you’re a regular Rowperfect reader, you’re just . . . well . . . smarter than most people looking to improve their rowing, sculling, coxing or coaching.
Blog Recent Posts
- AUGLETICS Virtual Coach – The heart of our indoor rowers! April 30, 2021
- Rowing drills and exercises April 9, 2021
- Transporting Your Crew to a Regatta March 26, 2021
- Webinar: Functional Movement Assessment for Masters March 23, 2021
- How much Ergo do you need? Introducing: AUGLETICS Eight Style March 1, 2021
Blog Most Read Today Posts
- Rowing pace charts (8,991 views)
- How to become a stronger rower: Part 1. Principles of strength training (7,404 views)
- How Much Layback Is Needed - Finish Position On Ergs (6,915 views)
- 7 steps for Rowing Coaches dealing with pushy parents (5,060 views)
- How to become a stronger rower: Part 3. Increasing your hip drive (4,609 views)
Please note: Due to unexpected reasons such as water and weather conditions as well as availability of boats and guides some tour dates could vary from this preliminaryschedule. Check with us before booking. Prices are based per Person and participation rate of 10 persons.All Tours