Rowing Visionary Carlos Dinares is committed to improving the sport. Though improvements are measured on water, but he believes that dynamic erg on indoor machines contains the key to exploit one’s potential. His recent blog initiative gives out invaluable tips for how to train better on an RP3. If you have missed out on the previous posts here is the link.
There’s no delicate way to put this. If you’re a regular Rowperfect reader, you’re just . . . well . . . smarter than most people looking to improve their rowing, sculling, coxing or coaching.
Blog Recent Posts
- AUGLETICS Virtual Coach – The heart of our indoor rowers! April 30, 2021
- Rowing drills and exercises April 9, 2021
- Transporting Your Crew to a Regatta March 26, 2021
- Webinar: Functional Movement Assessment for Masters March 23, 2021
- How much Ergo do you need? Introducing: AUGLETICS Eight Style March 1, 2021
Blog Most Read Today Posts
- Rowing pace charts (8,992 views)
- How to become a stronger rower: Part 1. Principles of strength training (7,417 views)
- How Much Layback Is Needed - Finish Position On Ergs (6,915 views)
- 7 steps for Rowing Coaches dealing with pushy parents (5,067 views)
- How to become a stronger rower: Part 3. Increasing your hip drive (4,611 views)
Please note: Due to unexpected reasons such as water and weather conditions as well as availability of boats and guides some tour dates could vary from this preliminaryschedule. Check with us before booking. Prices are based per Person and participation rate of 10 persons.All Tours