Update: The job is now filled Sept 2011.
If you’re a rowing coach seeking a change of scenery, we recently got wind of a new job opportunity you may want to dive into.
A Chinese provincial rowing team is recruiting a head coach. Requirents for the position are as follows:
- The candidate should have experience with being a head coach for national top three men rowing team. The team he worked for must have good achievents during his contract.
- Working with a foreign country team experience will be preferable.
- He should be good at communicating with his trainees and can make the team have great progress in a short time.
- The contract is for two years with three months’ probation.
- Free accommodation.
- Salary will be negotiated. Bonus depends on the achievents.
For inquiries, mention Rowperfect and contact: