Note: Tom and Chris of Team Oar Raisers have decided not to use Woodvale as a sponsor, and will be embarking on the transatlantic crossing in December independently. Best of luck team!
There’s no delicate way to put this. If you’re a regular Rowperfect reader, you’re just . . . well . . . smarter than most people looking to improve their rowing, sculling, coxing or coaching.
Blog Recent Posts
- Rowing drills and exercises April 9, 2021
- Transporting Your Crew to a Regatta March 26, 2021
- Webinar: Functional Movement Assessment for Masters March 23, 2021
- How much Ergo do you need? Introducing: AUGLETICS Eight Style March 1, 2021
- How much Ergo do you need? Introducing: AUGLETICS Eight February 22, 2021
Blog Most Read Today Posts
- Rowing pace charts (7,629 views)
- How to become a stronger rower: Part 1. Principles of strength training (6,748 views)
- How Much Layback Is Needed - Finish Position On Ergs (6,108 views)
- 7 steps for Rowing Coaches dealing with pushy parents (4,664 views)
- How to become a stronger rower: Part 3. Increasing your hip drive (4,175 views)
Please note: Due to unexpected reasons such as water and weather conditions as well as availability of boats and guides some tour dates could vary from this preliminaryschedule. Check with us before booking. Prices are based per Person and participation rate of 10 persons.All Tours