Are you thinking of replacing an aging cox box and considering Coxmate? Maybe you’re nervous that nobody else has one and you don’t want to make a mistake in your purchasing decision?
Is budget an issue and you need to make sure your money gets the best possible equipment? Or maybe you desperately want that Coxmate SX with GPS speed measurement but need reassurance that it works for top racing crews.
Let us reassure you
Clubs across the UK already use Coxmate
Here’s our quick list of 10 clubs who have recently bought Coxmate equipment:
- GB Rowing Womens 8+ (Coxmate SX)
- Eton College RC (Coxmate SCT)
- Sir William Borlase School RC (Coxmate SCT)
- Magdalene College Cambridge (wiring loom for 4)
- Aberdeen Rowing Club (they only use Coxmate SRT+)
- Dundee University RC (Coxmate AA)
- Robinson College Cambridge (Coxmate SRT+)
- Durham University (wiring loom for 8)
- Tyne United Boat Club (wiring looms for 8 and 4s)
- Ross Rowing Club (Coxmate SRT+)
Why choose Coxmate?
Easy reasons to choose a Coxmate:
- Great functionality and innovative design for novices up to Olympic crews
- Value pricing – go compare
- Fully compatible with NK equipment you’ve already got
- and awesome customer support, advice and repairs service
- Coxswain Resources page for coaching tips and advice
If you’d like to try a Coxmate today – just get in touch. We’ll loan you any of our products to try for a fortnight. Don’t like it? Your only financial cost is to post it back to us.
If you aren’t in the UK, ask your local international distributor.