We just found a great new app called FitBoard and got in touch with the developer, Federico to find out more.
Here’s what Fitboard does – stores all your workout routines (or diet plans) in a simple, portable, shareable and comparable way?
- Workout/Diet archiver. You can build your workout routine or diet plan in a jiffy moving items (exercises, foods or supplements) through drag&drop and archive them publicly or privately.
- Workout/Diet sharer. You can share workout routines or diet plans even to non registered members
- Planner. You can schedule your workout/diet archived for upcoming days or weeks with a reminder.
- Tracker. You can log your mood, measurements (all anthropometric such as widths, lengths, girths, skinfolds), activities (from weight lifting to brazilian jiu-jitsu sessions), foods and supplements consumed.
- Analytics. You can analyze your progress with graphs and stats.
- Social. There are some social networking functions if you want to interact with other people.
Rowperfect users can trial FREE
You can get an invite through our site (http://fitboard.co) and test our free fitness app: mobile versions are coming soon.
You could use it to track or plan workout routines and it could fit the needs of rowers (especially indoor ones).
The logic is pretty simple, you can search for an exercise such as rowing and place it in your daily tracker or into a workout routine.
Once selected, you need to populate some variables such as the exercise duration, bpm, difficult level and so on. For example, take a look at the treadmill exercise in this workout routine:
If Rowperfect readers find it interesting, FitBoard have offered to introduce some rowing parameters such as stroke per minutes (SPM) or split time.
What do you think?
Feel free to share your thoughts, we’d happy to hear something from you.