Christmas has snuck up on us; it’s only 6 weeks away. So take the opportunity to get in early and sort your Christmas shopping before the rush.
Gifts for Rowers:
- Calf Skins: These are specially woven to protect legs from ‘slide track bites’.
- Scullers Mirror: Designed for scullers and coxless boats. Get a ‘rear view’ while you row. (you can also get the Calf skins and Scullers Mirror bundle for a special price)
- Rowing Blisters ebook: This is a must for any new rower. Advice on how to treat skin injuries (like blisters) and how to avoid getting them.
- Rowing & sculling DVD: A unique look at Britain’s top rowers in training. You get to see technique, drills and exercises as well as receiving tips from their coaches
- OarRATER stopwatch: This is a great low cost tool for coaches. Measure stroke rate and splits. It also features a stopwatch, alarm as well as time and date.
- Coach’s Spanners: A 2 spanner set made of hardened steel undoes footstretchers & gates
- Harry Mahon DVD bundle: This package contains both Harry Mahon DVDs. Volume 1 is Harry Speaking at the 1994 ARA Conference. Volume 2 features Martin McElroy talking about how Harry and himself coached the British 8 that won Olympic Gold at the Sydney Games in 2000.
- Coaching the Coxswain (eBook): This eBook is essential for any coach who has never coxed before. Teach your cox the skills they need in the boat.
- Footstretcher spanner: Lightweight and made to undo those over tightened footstretcher bolts. On a lanyard so that it can be conveniently worn whenever you’re on the water.
- Down and Dirty Bundle: Get the Down and Dirty Guide to Coxing, The Down and Dirty guide to Coxing Audio, and the Down and Dirty Drill card in one package.
- Waterproof Locker: Keep your car key and drivers license safe and close by with this handy locker you can keep with you on the water.