Chelsea Dommert On RowingChat August
RowingChat in August (19th, 9pm UK time) plays host to Chelsea Dommert, esteemed rowing expert and instructor.
Writer of the guide book Coaching the Coxswain, Chelsea has lived her life for water sport from an early age. She built up her rowing skills and experience at several organisations in Chattanooga and has now become a youth rowing instructor there. This chat will be incredibly helpful to coxswains as well as rowers. Chelsea has expertise in coaching coxswains, enabling them to steer, communicate what they ask to the crew, and race (both head racing and side-by-side). Because of her occupation, she’s also particularly skilled at building young rowers to success.
Global dates and times for the chat
- UK – 19th August 2013 at 9.00 pm
- USA/Canada EST – 19th August 2013 at 4.00 pm
- USA/Canada PST – 19th August 2013 at 1.00 pm
- New Zealand – 20th August 2013 at 8.00 am
- Australia – 20th August 2013 at 6.00 am