Here’s your weekly opportunity to enjoy tales from others who also love rowing. This weekly round-up is for a short list of interesting, in-depth articles for you to read over the weekend.
This week in the rowing online news several stories caught our eye
- An embarrassment as the correct national anthem was not played to celebrate paralympic Israeli athlete’s win. One more thing for race organisers to check…
- The Olympic Qualification Regattas for the final places begin in Aisa with India celebrating two crews across to the start line in London
- And how a coxswain rower injury leads to a law suit at the University of Iowa
- Agony of selection decisions US mens 8
- Bryan Kitch at Rowing Related thinks that the Greek lightweight doubles are ‘ones to watch’ in the build up to London – watch these excellent videos of the Belgrade racing.
And of course, if you have news that you think other readers would enjoy – send it to us via our contact page. Each day we tweet and retweet short rowing news links that our followers are sharing – to get these follow @rowperfect on Twitter.