We know it from the UK, from the USA and from New Zealand, Universtiy rowing is a great way of competing.
“The sight of foreign university crews on Chinese waters is becoming a regular feature as the sport takes hold on campuses across the nation.With more than 15 universities nestled along the shores of the eight km Longzi Lake, at the heart of a rapidly growing district, rowing is not only a fun and challenging competitive sport enjoyed by many students, but a passport to cultural exchange.” Fisa statement in 2018
In conjunction with a Chinese rowing and sport organisation FENG HE Sports we as Rowperfect are happy to invite
2 University Rowers to follow us to China and participate there at the Zhengzhou Students rowing Regatta.
This invitation is open to all University and College rowers in our audience.
Regatta Date: April 18-21
Regatta Location: Zhengzhou Longzi Lake
The Organizers sincerely invite one team to row a Men’s Pair (2-).
- Hold a 30 Min speech on April 20th. about “Rowing at my University”.
- Organize your own visa
Financial allocation of the organisers:
- Free entry for foreign teams (2 Persons)
- Round trip international flight
- local accommodation
- April 18: Registration
- April 19th: Cultural events
- April 20th: 15.05 hrs: Sprint race
- April 20th: 16.15 hrs: Long distances race
- April 21st: Departure
So here is what you and your crew has to do:
- Feb. 10th: send in a Rowing CV( Picture/rowing experiance, regatta participation
- Feb. 13th: Team selection by Rowperfect and FENGHE
- Feb. 20th: Have your Visa ready
- Mar. 10th: send in your University Confirmation for your participation; University indroduction letter (broschures, rowing program, rowing pictures from you and the College etc)
- all documents: send to email@example.com
So what do you think? Need more information, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org