Training for Athletes: Indoor sessions
We are working on our chatting area. Visit us soon. In the meanwhile we have creates indoor sessions for rowers to stay fit in unpredictable times.
Lats and abs: technical workout focusing on activating the lats and abs whilst rowing to keep a ‘connected’ stroke from catch to finish and to help maximise the leg drive.
- Oliver Zeidler on RowingChat - Oliver Zeidler is the sculling phenomenon racing for Germany as their single sculler, in his second year after … read more
- Greg Spooner RowPhysio on RowingChat - Greg Spooner is a physiotherapist with deep expertise in rowing and movement analysis. Our chat covers how to … read more
- Graham Benton, erg champion on RowingChat - RowingChat welcomes Graham Benton – the self-confessed “Erg Daddy”. Graham came to rowing via being a champion on … read more
- Strength Coach Roundtable Recap: #3, Injury Prevention - In this episode, we discuss strength training for the purpose of preventing rowing injuries. What can we do … read more
- RowingChat with Sara Hendershot Intensity Training Specialist Rowing Coach - RowingChat today was with Sara Hendershot-Lombardi, a pioneer introducing High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) to rowing coaching. She … read more