On Wednesday you’ll get your first edition of our newsletter direct to your in-box.
Did you know Rowperfect is the number 1 Rowing Education website in the world? We get over 100,000 people viewing the site each month and 30,000 people read our updates weekly.
We are happy to get questions from readers. Do use the Search tool in the top menu – there are lots of articles in our archive dating back to 2007 when we started blogging…. and since we write 5 days per week there may already be answers to your questions.
But in the meantime, why not take a browse around the website? We have a rowing shop where you can buy rowing education ebooks, buy coaching, buy rowing, sculling and coxing products. And we also have the largest rowing blog in the world.
Here are our most popular articles from the Blog
- The Rowing Stroke Cycle – part 1, Posture in the Rowing Boat
- Grip in Rowing, a controversial suggestion
- Winter rowing – keep warm and “carry on rowing”
- Should I tie down a bow ball when carrying my 1x on a car roof rack?
- Rowing bicycles…. yes they do exist!
- Is your peak power limiting your rowing success?
- Race plans for coaches and coxswains – Part 1 and Race Plans Part 2
With best wishes from the Rowperfect Team