First time for everything…. but we thought we’d share how we did it in case you want to use an Amazon Fire yourself.
I then opened the following webpage on my Fire and downloaded these 4 files (you can ignore Note 1 at the top of the page)
For each file you need to:
- Select the link and then click the blue ‘Download’ box. (you might need to click it twice)
- You should see a ‘preparing to download’ message followed by a Download Complete message
- You need to click on this message and click INSTALL, or for some of the files NEXT. followed by INSTALL
- Once all 4 files have been downloaded and installed, turn off the device and restart.
- You should find a Play Store symbol at the bottom of your home page (you might need to scroll up to get to the bottom)
- Open the Play Store – it takes a few minutes the first time.
- Create a google account if you don’t already have a gmail address.
- Search for RP3 rowing in the play store and download the file.
- This will appear at the bottom of your home screen when complete.
You can move the icon to the top for convenience by holding it and dragging up the screen.
Good to go!