Watersport Gloves smooth: Kayaking, SUP, Gym or Rowing gloves –
Please choose your size when you order.
Sizing is critical to getting the right gloves. Please measure your hands before buying. Gloves cannot be exchanged if used.
- XX-Small (Child Size) 15 – 17 cm
- X-Small 17 – 18.5 cm
- Small 18.5 – 20 cm
- Medium 20 – 21.5 cm
- Large 21.5 – 23 cm
- X-Large 23 – 25 cm
- XX-Large 25+ cm
Unisex Size Palm Circumference – please choose your size when ordering
When measuring, measure circumference of the hand across the widest part of your palm, halfway between your thumb and forefinger, straight across to the edge of your hand as shown, with your fingers outstretched and then measure around the BACK of your hand.
Use your best judgment when determining which size best suits your hand type. For example, a slender hand and a thick hand may have the same width, but not the same fit.
If your fingers are thick and you’re on the border between two sizes, go with the larger size.
How to select your Watersport Gloves smooth
- Rowing – bow side / starboard (select right hand plain, left hand textured)
- Rowing – stroke side / port (select left hand plain, right hand textured)
- Sculling, Kayaking, SUP or in the Gym? – (both hands textured)
- Scull and row? Buy an extra textured glove for sculling so you have 2 textured
- Row on both sides? Buy one set of each