How to select your glove size
Sizing is critical to getting the right gloves. Please measure your hands before buying. Gloves cannot be exchanged if used.
Unisex Size Palm Circumference
When measuring, make sure to measure circumference of the hand across thewidest part of your palm, halfway between your thumb and forefinger, straight across to the edge of your hand as shown, with your fingers outstretched.
Use your best judgment when determining which size best suits your hand type. For example, a slender hand and a thick hand may have the same width, but not the same fit. If your fingers are thick and you’re on the border between two sizes, go with the larger size.
- XS (extra small), Size 6 palm size 16.5 – 18.5 cm circumference
- S (small), Size 7 palm size 19 – 20 cm circumference
- M (medium), Size 8 palm size 20.5 – 22 cm circumference
- L (large), Size 9 palm size 22.5 – 24.5 cm circumference
- XL (extra large), Size 10 palm size 25 – 27 cm circumference
- XXL (extra extra large), Size 11 palm size >27 cm circumference
Note these ship from the manufacturer and take 5-10 da