Comprehensive guide for clubs on how to run a learn to row or learn to scull course.
Written for a club who wants to raise money and recruit new members, this detailed e book has 26 pages of notes and advice covering:
- Getting a committee to approve
- Planning the event including how much to charge
- Writing a budget
- Different ways to teach rowing and sculling
- The coaching team
- Child protection and safety
- Promoting and publicising the event
- Detailed day by day training plans for beginners (7 days), Intermediate/advanced 5 day course
- Recommendations for bad weather alternatives
- Drills and exercises check list
- Debrief afterwards
The author ran this course for her club and raised £3,000 over five days in 2009.