- It helps you understand the considerations for your personal programme of training
- How to prioritise your time, your goals for physical exercise
- How each decade of age should be managed in training volume and recovery
- What to expect for athletes returning to rowing after a significant break
- How to row during retirement from paid work. Does age category F stand for “free to row full-time”?
- When to invest in coaching
- Recovery for masters – getting enough rest is not the same as when you’re young
- How to maintain your performance output as you age
- How to adjust workouts to fit your age and recovery state (20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and beyond)
- A self-test quiz to find if you are “Burnt Out” with rowing
- Goal Setting for Masters including the psychology of how you approach goals
- Managing your relationships and rowing – family, friends and crew mates
- The psychological components of injury
The Rowperfect Guarantee
We are all rowers here; we only stock products we know and trust. If you're ever struggling, please get in touch with us and tap our experience. We are here to help.