|Dimensions||15 x 8 x 5 cm|
Available on backorder
Low cost rugged amplifier with lithium battery for long runtime. For system, you will also require microphone, charger and charge adaptor.
The Coxmate Audio is a compact waterproof rechargeable audio amplifier designed for on water use. It delivers clear audio and is designed for durability. It is equipped with long lasting Li Polymer batteries and a digital amplifier for energy efficiency.
- Long lasting batteries: 12.5 watt hour rechargeable Lithium polymer gives ~12 hours runtime. Recharge time ~ 4 hours
- Digital amplifier for increased run time
- Automatic power down if speakers are not connected –voids accidental flattening of batteries.
- Automatic retention of volume setting when turned off/on.
- Short circuit protection of speaker output.
- Compatible with any of the Coxmate or Nielsen Kellerman ® speaker/loom systems, chargers and current microphones
- Provision of socket for connecting radio – enables coach to crew communication.
- Integral belt clip for belt or arm/leg- strap available- mount.
- Two way radio input for coaches
- Buoyancy: floats
- Sealing: IP67
- Dimensions of Audio: 94 x 80 x 36 mm
- Weight of Audio: approx 210g
- Speakers: Up to a maximum of 4 speakers can be connected.
- EMC: FCC: Part 15 Class B. CE: EN50081.1:IEC/CISPR61000-6-3:1996 Class B(radiated emissions) and 61000.4.2 2002 electrostatic discharge immunity. Note, unit might be affected by devices which radiate high levels of radio energy.
Download the Coxmate Audio brochure and operating manual from our Technical Support page.