I have a number of questions please :- 1. Difference between RP3, RP3S and Rowperfect Indoor Sculler. 2. UK price. 3. Where we can try it. 4. Comparisons with Oartec Slider and Concept Dynamic.
- RP3 is an earlier model of RP3S and was phased out in 2012. Indoor Sculler is independently made in Australia. The two brands parted company just before Cas Rekers, the inventor died.
- UK RP3 price on website shop
- You can try RP3 at home using our demonstration 2 week demo contact us to arrange
- Comparisons between different rowing machines
- The best site is this site which reviewed three dynamic rowing machines
- Difference Indoor Sculler and RP3 explained.
- Plus you should watch this Youtube
- And an expert coach explains the difference in another video.
- And an article we wrote about comparisons of C2 and C2 sliders
- Difference between RP and Concept
Got any other questions we can answer?
Best to read the RP3 and RP classic manuals as well so you will really see what you are buying.