Remember the invitation we sent you “How to Coach using RP3” UK tour?
We have dates fixed for:
- Gravesend/Medway/Rochester was on 15th July
- Ross on Wye 26th July
- Walbrook 14th August
Remaining dates available are:
- 21st July in Cambridge / Bedford / Peterborough area
- 22nd July in Nottingham / Lincoln / Newark area
- 24th July in Guildford/Weybridge area
- 25th July in Greater London area
- 29th / 30th / 31st July driving distance from Eton Dorney
- 1st, 2nd August driving distance from Eton Dorney
- 5th August in Thames Valley area
- 6th August
- 10th August
- 11th August
- 12th August
What you have to do
- Organise a date and time
- Get an audience of a minimum of 10 people
- Call us and make the arrangements
We bring the RP3 and the teaching materials – all you need to do is get the audience.
If you are a club who likes competing to win, this is an unmissable opportunity.
When did you last invest in coaching your coaches?
In this seminar you will learn
- How are these champions training differently?
- The one measure of ergo performance that matters
- How to coach more power from your athletes
- How to teach your athletes to use their body weight
- Teaching relaxation for more power output
The skills are usable immediately – you don’t even need a RP3 to get started using them tomorrow with your crews.
Book your UK rowing club a FREE coaching seminar.
Call us 07763 943193.
Fast rowing best wishes
The Rowperfect UK Team
P.S. Teach yourself how to use RP3 in your coaching by joining our FREE email advice series “How to Coach Using Rowperfect” by clicking on the link. All you need is an email address and it’s completely free of charge.
P.P.S. Please share this message with your club coaching colleagues. This offer is only available to UK clubs but may be extended in the future.